Yarn: 1 1/3 skeins Red Heart Soft in color "Toast"
Gauge: 9 sts and 12 rows for 2 inches
Needles: US 7 - 8" DPNs and 28" circular (please check your gauge first because know I am a tight knitter and always use a larger needle on any pattern)
- Cast on 108 sts and divide evenly between 4 DPNs
- Place stitch marker
- K2, P2 to end of round
- Repeat until cuff is 3" long
- Rows 1-4: Knit all the way around
- Row 5: K1, k1f&b, knit to end
- Repeat rows 1-5 9 more times until you have 118 total stitches
- (At some point you should transition from DPNs to circular)
- Knit all the way around without increases until total length including ribbed cuff equals 20"
- Turn so wrong side is facing out.
- Transition stitches to 2 - 13" single pointed needles. 59 sts per needle. Needle points should both face the same direction with working yarn at the needle points.
- Seam the bottom together using the 3 needle bind off method.
- Weave in loose ends and you're done!
If you happen to try this pattern and find a mistake or something confusing - please contact me so I can figure it out. Thanks!